Sunday, July 30, 2006

Biograpghy

I am extremely independent guy whom have firm views and broad-minded too. I am very faithful and supportive in the right relationship. Neither smoke nor alcohol is my favourite.

I am gentle and so original! Very tolerant and unprejudiced, tend to stick to my beliefs and I may seem cold to people who don't share their intellectual orientation to life.

Love to go cinema and hanging around with my friends! Sometimes im getting crazy..especially when Chelsea/Argentina lost any futball matches...but most of time i will be very cool&calm guy. I prefer to provide/volunteer myself in social, community and religion activities! Will spend my free time@weekend by watching Astro (Satellite Channel) and going to cinema...! INTERNET is another good fren of mine...intrested in the matters which are new to me! Enjoy buying and reading the books! Books are my good friends too! :-)